- Have a certificate of airworthiness and flight experience.
- Very good level of proficiency in Bulgarian and English. Proficiency in French, German, Spanish or Russian is considered an advantage; - Physically and mentally healthy and resilient individuals, not to be addicted to narcotic and psychotropic substances (according to Article 2 of Ordinance № 21 of 25.04.2007 on the rules for certification in determining the medical fitness for flying and other types of aviation activities);
- Not to have braces, scars, tattoos, piercings in places visible from the uniform;
- Normal proportion between height (minimum height 160 cm) and weight (according to 4.6 Medical Class IV of Ordinance № 21 of 25.04.2007 on the rules for certification in determining the medical fitness for flying and other types of aviation activities in civil aviation) and without the presence of speech defects;
- They should not have been convicted and there should be no pending pre-trial proceedings against them;
- Responsible, disciplined and executive personalities;
- Positive and empathetic people, dedicated to the care of the client;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team;
- Ability to quickly make important decisions and solve problems;
- Good diction and speech culture;
- Balanced behavior, pleasant manners and radiance;
- Excellent hygiene and appearance;
- High level of adaptability, with the possibility and desire for business trips and stays abroad; If you are interested in the opportunity to be part of the team of the National Carrier,
Disclaimer: Third-party platform trademarks and logos appearing on AJE are owned by the respective third parties, link to those referenced platforms, and are not affiliated with AJE unless otherwise specifically mentioned.