To be aged at least 18 or over at time of applying.
• Fluent in both spoken and written English, another European language is a plus.
• Some previous customer service experience (desirable).
• Medically fit to meet regulatory requirement. Able to hold/obtain all required passes and documents (valid such as Criminal Record Check, airside pass, with unrestricted travel.)
• Hold a valid passport (with minimum of 12 months before expiry date) with the unrestricted right to live and work in the UK and which allows unrestricted global travel.
• To undergo a Criminal Record Check for all countries of residence for six months or more in the previous five years and be able to provide satisfactory references for the last five years.
• Willing and able to work shifts covering 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Willing and able to spend periods of time away from home and conduct standby duties in the close proximity of airport base. • Be able to come to and from London Gatwick airport with ease.
• Live within 90 minutes of London Gatwick.
• Have a smartphone.
• To wear the British Airways uniform to the required standard with no visible tattoos or body piercings. Only
Disclaimer: Third-party platform trademarks and logos appearing on AJE are owned by the respective third parties, link to those referenced platforms, and are not affiliated with AJE unless otherwise specifically mentioned.