• Minimum age: 18 years old.
• Minimum education: High school or an equivalent diploma.
• Valid European Cabin Crew Attestation.
• Valid EASA Class 2 Cabin Crew medical certificate.
• Smart appearance.
• Proactive attitude towards customers to ensure the highest quality of the on-board service.
• Fluent English (Minimum level B1). Knowledge of other languages (Spanish and Dutch) will be valued.
• Work permit in the European Community.
• No criminal records.
• Geographical availability to operate flights from Amsterdam.
• Flexibility and adaptation of schedules.
• Candidates should not have taken part in a Vueling selection process in the previous six months.
Disclaimer: Third-party platform trademarks and logos appearing on AJE are owned by the respective third parties, link to those referenced platforms, and are not affiliated with AJE unless otherwise specifically mentioned.