• Minimum age: 18 years old.
• Minimum education: Baccalaureate or an equivalent diploma
• Valid Cabin Crew Attestation
• Valid EASA Class 2 Cabin Crew medical certificate
• Smart appearance.
• Proactive attitude towards customers to ensure the highest quality of the on board service.
• Fluent English (B1). Knowledge of other languages (Spanish, Italian and French) will be valued.
• Work permit in the European Community.
• No criminal record.
• Geographical availability to work in any of our Spanish bases.
• Flexibility and adaptation of schedules.
• Candidates should not have taken part in a Vueling selection process in the previous six months
Disclaimer: Third-party platform trademarks and logos appearing on AJE are owned by the respective third parties, link to those referenced platforms, and are not affiliated with AJE unless otherwise specifically mentioned.