RATED / NON TYPE RATED
- EASA ATPL with A320, IR/PBN ratings;
- Class I medical certificate issued in accordance with Part-MED requirements;
- Minimum 300 hours on A320;
- EU citizenship and passport allowing unlimited travel;
- ICAO English Language Proficiency Level 4 (Level 6 preferred).
Disclaimer: Third-party platform trademarks and logos appearing on AJE are owned by the respective third parties, link to those referenced platforms, and are not affiliated with AJE unless otherwise specifically mentioned. AJE will also never ask for a fee in the form of an interview, pilot licence, type rating and or job guarantee.