RATED / NON TYPE RATED
To be considered you are required to meet the below requirements:
• Minimum 6000 hours total time on a Commercial Jet over 50T
• Minimum 2000 hours of flight time as Pilot in Command (PIC) on a B737 NG (-600/700/800/900ER)/B747-400 (400F/-8/-8F)/B757/B767
• Current ICAO ATPL with valid instrument rating on any of the above specified types and Class 1 Medical Certificate issued by the same Authority (valid minimum 3 months after the start date, if successful)
• Minimum English Language Proficiency level 4
• Last flight on any of the above types within the past 12 months
Interested candidates must complete the online application form and upload appropriate and accurate evidences.
Disclaimer: Third-party platform trademarks and logos appearing on AJE are owned by the respective third parties, link to those referenced platforms, and are not affiliated with AJE unless otherwise specifically mentioned. AJE will also never ask for a fee in the form of an interview, pilot licence, type rating and or job guarantee.