RATED / NON TYPE RATED
NON TYPE RATED
Qualifications and requirements
• Stakeholder management and cross functional leadership in a multinational environment
• Deep understanding on the supplier side of the business
• Ability to prioritize and work independently.
• Ability to drive a productive safety culture
• Be proficient with both written and oral communications, especially English
• 10+ years of professional experience in aviation sector
• Experience from a similar position and/ or aviation start-ups is valuable
• Practical experience and expertise in the application of aviation safety standards and safe operating practices
• Comprehensive knowledge of EASA Ops and any associated requirements and procedures
• Familiarity with Compliance Monitoring, Safety Management and Security Management Systems
• Appropriate experience in a comparable organization
• Administrative experience and O365 “know how”
• Hold or have held a valid Airline Transport Pilot's License and associated rating issued or validated by an EU Member State, appropriate to the type of operation conducted under the AOC.
• Experience on the ERJ170/190 series is valuable.
Disclaimer: Third-party platform trademarks and logos appearing on AJE are owned by the respective third parties, link to those referenced platforms, and are not affiliated with AJE unless otherwise specifically mentioned. AJE will also never ask for a fee in the form of an interview, pilot licence, type rating and or job guarantee.