RATED / NON TYPE RATED
* UK issued ATPL/CPL with ATPL theory credits with current IR. If your licence is issued by a non-UK state, be willing and able to transfer to a UK issued licence prior to joining TUI (at your own cost)
* A current UK issued Class 1 medical. If your medical records are not held by the UK CAA, be willing and able to transfer your medical records to the UK CAA to permit the issue to a UK issued licence prior to joining TUI (at your own cost).
* A current type rating on B737
* Have a minimum of 500 hours on either B737
* Have completed an MCC course (as per FCL.735.A)
* Hold a valid 10-year UK or EU passport that permits worldwide travel freely to the destinations we fly to
* Eligible to live and work indefinitely in the UK without additional approvals
* Travelling time from place of residence to home base must not exceed 60 minutes in the UK
* At least 1.58m tall and able to swim 25 meters
Disclaimer: Third-party platform trademarks and logos appearing on AJE are owned by the respective third parties, link to those referenced platforms, and are not affiliated with AJE unless otherwise specifically mentioned. AJE will also never ask for a fee in the form of an interview, pilot licence, type rating and or job guarantee.